Baby massage not only encourages and aids the bonding process between baby and parent, but it also has countless of benefits for everyone involved.
Get the most out of baby massage...
Whilst it is possible to learn the principles of baby massage from books or dvds, there really is no substitute for learning from an experienced instructor.
I am a qualified instructor with Hands on Babies. Within the these online videos I will guide you through all of the basics of baby massage in a clear and relaxed fashion, ensuring that you use the right strokes with the right amount of pressure. This course allows you to have the skills and confidence in the comfort of your own home. You can download your own visual instruction sheets, that clearly indicating the strokes that I teach you.
Utilise the videos as much as you like at a time that suits both you and your baby.
This course is a full baby massage course filled with amazing benefits for both you and your baby. As a qualifies Baby Massage teacher with Hands on babies and my experience as a Midwife, I have the experience and knowledge to help you gain all the wonderful benefits from this online course.
Baby massage is a lovely way to enjoy time with your baby and it can also help you bond with them. This course gives you the skills and the confidence in the comfort of your own home to do exactly that.
Before babies are able to understand language, we often communicate and comfort them through touch. If a baby cries, for example, parents will hold, cuddle or stroke them. Baby massage is part of this natural impulse.
Within this online baby massage course you will learn how to give your baby a wonderful massage. I will guide you through all of the basics of baby massage via the videos and our dowloadable booket.
There are over 40 short videos for you to watch at a time that suits you and as many times as you want.
This course shows you and clearly explains the baby massage strokes in a simple and calm way. Allowing you to have the skills and confidence to use at home whenever it suits you and your baby.
This course is amazing from newborn up until your baby is a toddler. However, my 7 year old still loves it when i use these wonderful baby massage techniques, especially when she is tired. This course is gives you the skills to help your baby right into childhood.
For your baby
* Helping your baby to feel securely attached
* Helping your baby to feel more loved, valued and respected
* Reduced crying and emotional distress
* Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
* Development of body awareness and coordination
* Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
* Feeling closer to your baby
* Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby's behavior, crying and body language
* Providing an enjoyable opportunity for you to spend one-to-one time with your baby
* Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
* Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
* Learning a life-long parenting skill